Monday, September 21, 2009

Under Construction

Thanks so much to everyone who gave me suggestions as to how to improve the look of my blog. I will be working on it for the next few days...these things truly take me forever!

On another note, fall has arrived here in upstate NY and it is gorgeous! The temps have been down into the low 40s at night, so waiting at the bus stop in the morning is chilly! But...it will get up to 70 today, which is just perfect for playing outside.

I had a lovely 3 mile run this morning..it was cool and breezy and the leaves were falling from the trees...this is my favorite time of the year. :)

6 comments:

lifestudent said...

Well ... it already looks good. Makes me think I need to do some fun updating :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Yeah for getting out and running again.

Mabry's Gamma said...

Love the design it is so cute.

Amber said...

Ohh, I love the cherries! Nice and cheery!

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog design!

Beth

Winnston said...

I HATE the new design. Change it back!


Just kidding. ;-)