Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friday fav!

O.k....so I am about an hour early...but I have a crazy day tomorrow...so here it is, my Friday Fav! This week's is..........



King of Queens!!!!!!!!








I can't help it...I love that show! I didn't discover until after it was over, so now I have been collecting the seasons on DVD. So far, I have 6 of the 9. Part of the reason I love it is that I grew up on Long Island and hubby grew up in Queens. I have been to many of the places that are seen on the show...Lemon Ice King of Corona, Queens Center Mall, etc. I also love it because it is hysterical!

I just got seasons 1 and 3 from Amazon and have been getting little done at night, because I have been curling up the on the couch with my hot cocoa and laughing my tush off...if you have never seen the show before, give it a try! Hope you love it as much as me. :)


5 comments:

Dustie said...

i LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that show. I have already said that it what I want for Xmas....the DVD sets!! How funny!

Weeksie50 said...

I haven't seen a whole season but I do catch it in the evenings sometimes after the news.. It is really funny..

Shannon said...

When I catch the reruns on tv it always makes me laugh. :)

Rue said...

Hi Sarah :)

I love that show! I'm so sad it's not on anymore, but like all great shows, there's always reruns ;)

rue

Tanya said...

I, too was a big fan. There is ONE EPISODE that had me laughing so hard I was crying, but I won't say anything because I don't think you've seen it yet. Let us know when you finish all seasons, we can dish about our favorite episodes!