Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friday fav!

O.k....so I am about an hour early...but I have a crazy day tomorrow...so here it is, my Friday Fav! This week's is..........



King of Queens!!!!!!!!








I can't help it...I love that show! I didn't discover until after it was over, so now I have been collecting the seasons on DVD. So far, I have 6 of the 9. Part of the reason I love it is that I grew up on Long Island and hubby grew up in Queens. I have been to many of the places that are seen on the show...Lemon Ice King of Corona, Queens Center Mall, etc. I also love it because it is hysterical!

I just got seasons 1 and 3 from Amazon and have been getting little done at night, because I have been curling up the on the couch with my hot cocoa and laughing my tush off...if you have never seen the show before, give it a try! Hope you love it as much as me. :)


6 comments:

Dustie Jo said...

i LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that show. I have already said that it what I want for Xmas....the DVD sets!! How funny!

Weeksie50 said...

I haven't seen a whole season but I do catch it in the evenings sometimes after the news.. It is really funny..

Shannon said...

When I catch the reruns on tv it always makes me laugh. :)

Rue said...

Hi Sarah :)

I love that show! I'm so sad it's not on anymore, but like all great shows, there's always reruns ;)

rue

Tanya said...

I, too was a big fan. There is ONE EPISODE that had me laughing so hard I was crying, but I won't say anything because I don't think you've seen it yet. Let us know when you finish all seasons, we can dish about our favorite episodes!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,