Friday, April 17, 2009

My B-day

Oh my gosh...I just realized that it has been almost a week since my last post...it has been busy here! MissyMiss is out of school this week and the weather has been beautiful, so we have been playing outside a lot.


I have been meaning to share some birthday pics.


On my birthday I started out watching some cartoons with the kiddies. Once they remembered it was my birthday, they ran to get my presents.


MissyMiss got me a purse last year for my birthday and wanted to continue the tradition...yeah! I picked it out, but she wrapped it and told me it was from just her.




At Christmas, my husband had taken Bubby shopping with him when they got me a box of Godiva chocolates...my favorite. So, when Bubby found out it was going to be my birthday he kept saying "I get you chocolates!"




After presents, I went out shopping for the morning and part of the afternoon. I had some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket.


When I came home, I found these on the counter.






Hubby had taken the kids out for errands and MissyMiss insisted on getting me flowers and she chose exactly which ones.

We then all went out to dinner. It was a wonderful and relaxing day!

7 comments:

ShutUpandRun said...

Sweet flowers. And Godiva, yummm..Happy BD!

Heather said...

Sounds like a great birthday!

Laura said...

Sounds like you had a great day! So sweet she picked the flowers all by herself!

Laura :)

Cheri said...

Sarah,

Looks as though the B-day was a success. Tell Missy miss that I LOVE the purse she picked out, what a beautiful color for spring and summer.

Have a great weekend,
Cheri

Pam said...

Someone needs to teach my kids to say "I get you chocolates"! I'm glad that you had a nice birthday.

joyRuN said...

Awesome presents :)

Rookie on the Run said...

You've had the ideal Mommy birthday! Chocolate, beautiful flowers, shopping (alone!), a cute new purse, and a nice dinner. I'm happy for you!!

Happy Birthday, Sarah!