Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 11

I think that my virus helped matters this week, as far as weight loss is concerned. I am down 1.2 pounds this week. Go me!!

My running definitely suffered though. I ran Tuesday, hours before getting sick and got a great hill workout in. I took off completely Wed and Thurs and then did an easy treadmill run Friday. I headed out yesterday with a plan of 7-8 miles, but everything seemed to go wrong.

First, I got there and realized I had forgotten both my Garmin and my i-Pod...oh no! Then, I realized it was much colder and windier than I had anticipated. Once I got started, my body just felt awful...very tired and run down. So, I only did 4.5. A year or 2 ago, I would have been happy with 4.5. But, I have my sights set on a half marathon this fall, so getting my long runs up is important right now. I did 7 last week and felt awesome, so maybe my body is still not 100% after the awful bug I had.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You probably needed to take it easy after being sick - I'm sure you will be back up to more miles once you are fully recovered. Great job on the weight loss!

Mabry's gamma said...

For being sick and running 4.5 miles...oh girl... I commend you for a job well done. If I was sick, the furthest I would go would be a run to the couch and even that might be a sloooooow walk. LOL

Don't beat yourself up for not running longer...you did wonderful, actually more than wonderful.

Cheri

Rookie on the Run said...

I'm sure being sick played a huge factor in feeling worn out for your run. You'll be better and back to your longer runs before you know it! :)

WendyBird said...

Patience Grasshopper, it takes longer than you think to get over a bug!
Thanks for all the great comments on my blog. I look forward to all your responses :-)

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,