Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Before and After

I have been at this weight loss thing for 10 weeks and am at 9.4 pounds lost. My goal was to be down 10 by now...but I am pretty close.


I had planned on posting a before and after pic at 10 weeks, so here they are.


Just below is my before. It was taken in December, the week before Christmas.





Here is my current after. It was taken this past Sunday




I do notice some difference. I notice more of a difference in the way my clothing fits. I was shopping this weekend and am definitely down a size.
I showed my husband, who speaks exactly what is on his mind. He said "definitely less junk in the trunk" and "definitely less chins." Yes, he is just so very sensitive.:)
After comparing these pics, I noted a few things:
1. My hair looks better when I straighten it.
2. Eating lots of Christmas cookies may add on the pounds, but man do I look happy!
3. My kitchen looks cleaner in pictures than it does in real life..always good to know.
Overall, I am happy. I still have a ways to go though.

10 comments:

Cheri said...

Sarah...Sarah...Sarah, you look WONDERFUL! I envy you on your weight loss, how good you look and the healthy way you are treating yourself. My question is, why isn't this rubbing off on me??? I need you for my neighbor so you would make me go out and walk (I don't do running). You are such a cutie pie and I love the shoulder length hair on you.

You put me to shame.
Cheri

RunToTheFinish said...

YEAHH!!! What a great feeling to know the changes you are making are changing your life in many great ways.

PS - I can only come by sometimes cause your music starts playing and I would get in trouble at work!

Rookie on the Run said...

Yay! Congratulations! You are doing so well and you look great! Too funny about your hubby's honesty.

I love your kitchen, btw!

Marci said...

You look terrific!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/03/randomness-for-oncethe-drama-that.html Read the last paragraph :)

Marie' said...

Great job! I am finally fitting into my pre-pregnant jeans comfortably instead of squeezing in.

Pam said...

You look awesome, Sarah!! You should be proud of yourself! All of your hard word and determination and definatelty paying off!

Tam said...

Yeah! I'm glad you're accomplishing your weight loss goals, you look great.

Winnston said...

Sarah:

You actually look younger in the more recent picture. Congrats on all you have accomplished so far. YOu're putting me to shame!

But what I want to know is: What's in the pot?

;-)

小美冰淇淋Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.