Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 7 Update

I weighed in yesterday morning and was down 1.2 pounds from last week. So...I dropped the .8 I had gained the week before, as well as an extra .4. So...since I started on Jan 5, I am down 8.5 pounds. I am very happy with my progress.

I had planned on a long run on Sunday, but only did 4 miles. For whatever reason, I just felt exhausted and my legs felt like lead. My eyes were so heavy...I kept wondering if it is possible to fall asleep while running. So, I decided to listen to my body and cut my run short.


In good news, on Saturday we took the kids to a kids Science Museum and a good time was had by all. MissyMiss loved being able to touch and explore all of the exhibits. She was really into the educational part. There was a special section for the younger kids that had an awesome water table that Bubby loved. When I asked him what his favorite part of the museum was, he told me "big tubby".

















9 comments:

Heather said...

It's always good to listen to your body - you must have needed some rest! The museum looks fun. I've been wanting to take Sophie to the Children's Museum to play there, I think she would really enjoy it.

Tanya said...

Great pictures-sometimes I borrow my nephews just because I want to visit kid-type places and it's way more fun with the kidlets! I fixed the link (I think) to my new blog, amazing what a tiny little dot (instead of a comma)will do!

Mabry's Gamma said...

When our girls were small we had taken them a couple of times to a hands on museum in town and they loved it, they even went to a B-day party there once.

Before I forget and should have said this first... shame on me... CONGRATULATIONS! I am EXHAUSTED just reading about all the running you do.

Rookie on the Run said...

Congratulations on your weight-loss!

I've also wondered if it is possible to fall asleep while running. Sometimes, I imagine myself curling up on the side of the road and taking a nap mid-run. Probably not a good idea, tho.

My boys LOVE science museums! It looks like they had a great time. Your kiddos are adorable, btw. :)

lifestudent said...

I cant wait until we can start doing fun activity stuff with Brooke ... our city really has a lot to offer when she gets a little bit bigger!

Tanya said...

I love children's museums. Fun for the whole family!

Sounds like you're doing great on the weight loss! Way to go!

Tanya said...

I love children's museums. Fun for the whole family!

Sounds like you're doing great on the weight loss! Way to go!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey there. Great blog. I love the childrens museum we have here in the Lexington, Ky area. Keep up the good work with your weight loss.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,