Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 6 weigh-in and V-Day!

I got on the scale yesterday and was up .8 pounds. I am not going to worry too much, yet. I had been down more than a half a pound from last week, but had a salty lunch at the diner on Saturday. So...I am attributing the sudden increase to the salt. Hopefully the scale will start heading in the right direction. :)

On Sunday I had an AWESOME run! I did 6 miles and it was a gorgeous day. It was a bit chilly, only about 35, but the sky was bright blue and the sun was shining. I felt great at the end.


We had a nice Valentine's day! The kids were really excited.

First, on Friday night MissyMiss and I decorated some cookies. They were inspired from some adorable cookies that
Rue made at Christmas time. (She has the most wonderful blog...love it!)



This is what the kids found when they woke up Sat morning. Each kid got a heart of chocolates, note pad, book and stickers. Daddy got peanut butter chocolates and some VW matchbox cars for his collection.





I took MissyMiss to a "Young Ladies Tea" at the library in the morning. They made hats, had snacks and cocoa and listened to stories. It was just adorable!




This is what we had for dinner. I think that I was most excited about it though. :)




In my rush last post, I neglected to include a picture of the adorable V-day towels my friend Beth sent. Aren't they cute? I LOVE the cupcakes!





Hope everyone had a nice day!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Your cookies are so cute - looks like a fun Valentine's day! Good job on the run.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up a picture of the towels :-) They are really cute and look great on your oven!! I hope you are doing well!!
Beth

Winnston said...

Great job on the run!

I love reading all of the kid related stuff, but it is a little bittersweet. It reminds me of when my daughter was that age, and of all the fun. She's going to college next year.

They sure grow up fast!!!

Amber said...

Tea at the library sounds like so much fun! I love the towels! How cute!

Rue said...

Good morning Sarah :)

The cookies turned out darling! I'm so glad the frosting turned out okay :)

The towels are really really cute too!

rue