Monday, June 21, 2010

Winners!

I apologize for the delay in announcing the winners....things have been CRAZY here! End of the school year stuff has been keeping me busy...I just can't ever seem to say "no". Anyone else have that problem?? Also, Bubby turns 4 this weekend, which means 20 kids at an inflatables party and then family/friends/neighbors over for a BBQ...so busy!

On to the winners!!! Since I am totally low-tech, I put the names in a hat and had my husband pick 2.

And the winners are.....






Beth and Alanna!!! Beth, your name was picked first, so contact me and let me know which Bondi band you would like. Alanna, you get the remaining Bondiband. Please e-mail me at:
sazpt1 at yahoo dot com with your address and I will send it out to you. Congrats ladies!!!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah! I am so excited!!
Beth

carla said...

wait you misspelled my name!

M-I-Z-F-I-T

:)

CONGRATS to the winners...