First of all, THANK YOU to everyone who left comments on my last post...reading your comments just make my day! It is good to know that I am not alone in my waving. :)
On my garage sale post, Winnston had noticed my table clothes. This is our 4th year doing the garage sale and I have learned some tricks to increase profits. I think that the tableclothes just class it up a bit...nothing says classy quite like plastic tablecloths zip-tied to the legs of the table. We made more this year than ever before. :)
Today I did 9.5 miles in 80-degree heat. I am not a fan of running in the heat. Last weekend it was in the 50s for my long run...I much prefer it that way. I used my hydration belt for the first time and LOVED it.
As I was running I kept thinking about what today's post would be about. It seemed to change with each mile of the run. Today's run was TOUGH for me...mentally. I just kept telling myself that it didn't matter how long it took or how many walk breaks I took (I usually don't take any)...I just needed to log the miles. That thinking got me through. It was not a pretty run...but I did it.
Here are some of the different blog titles that I thought of today...in chronological order as far as at what point in my run I thought of them....
1. I totally heart running.
2. I heart my hydration belt.
3. Baby, it's hot outside!
4. Red Gatorade rules!
5. Guys with nice abs rock!
6. Cocky attitudes cancel out nice abs
7. Jillian Michaels kicked my a$$ 2 days ago and it still hurts
8. Running sucks
9. Tight hydration belts may induce vomitting (No...I didn't...but I came close. Once I loosened my belt it was all good)
10. Running sucks
11. "Pain in temporary. It may a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."- Lance Armstrong
I think I'll stick with the last one. I wouldn't risk an injury, but I knew that if I stopped early because I was tired that I would regret it all weekend.