It is that time of the year again...cookie season! Last year I had planned on making 12 different kinds, but I think I only got to 10 or 11. This year I have 15 kinds on my list and 5 kinds already done. I make them in advance and then freeze them in a chest freezer in our basement.
I make tins of cookies for the neighbors, send them into my husband's work and use them for holiday parties. Last year I sent them to my brother in Iraq. I am so happy that this year he will be home for Christmas!
Here are the kinds I planning on:
1. Chocolate Chip...DONE
2. Split Seconds
3. Venetians (Rainbow cookies) (my family's fav)
4. Oatmeal Butterscotch...DONE
5. Chocolate Revel Bars....DONE
6. Ricotta Cheese cookies
7. Chocolate Truffle Cookies
8. Orange Truffle Cookies
9. Turtle tassies
11. Linzer cookies
12. Pecan Pie Bars (my brother's fav)
14. 5 Layer Bars...DONE (Yummo! This was a Paula Deen recipe)
15 Mint Brownie Bites
Well...what do y'all think? Are there any type that you love to make that are not on my list????
I am not sure the freezer can hold them all...may have to cut down my list. :)