Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love This Shirt! (Part 2!)

I posted a pic of my new shirt for my last post. After I took the pic, I cut the tags and threw the shirt in the washing machine and then hung it to dry. When I went to take it off the hanger, I saw it from the back and saw this!!!:




Yep...on the back it says "Believe in the run"...I love it even more now!!!

Note to self: must always check the back of Nike shirts...what would I have done if it said something about basketball or soccer??

This is my new favorite running shirt! I am soooo saving it for my first half!

11 comments:

Tricia said...

Too cute!

I'm on the hunt for a shirt for my first 1/2 as well.

Cheri said...

That really is a cool running shirt. I'd save it too.

Running Diva Mom said...

love it -- I want one!!!!!

Christina said...

What an awesome shirt.

I too like a chai after my run and there is a coffee place right by my house and the canal I run on.

Michelle said...

Awesome!

Heather said...

I love it!

I bought my sister a Nike running shirt for Christmas that says "Adios suckers" on the back. I almost kept it for myself.

the wild raspberry said...

i love it too!

candlerun (htabby) said...

I agree... even better! :0)

WendyBird said...

Very cool!

Tanya said...

great shirt-that would definitely be my race shirt!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,