Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!

O.k....it will probably take me a while to get this all set up...but this is a start. A fellow forum member on a running forum that I belong to had suggested that I start a blog to chronicle my come-back to running. I ran competitively in high school, but then got away from it due to school, career and children. I am now back! I ran my first 5K in 13 years last summer and quickly became addicted! I have run a few more this summer and have my first 10K in October.
However, as I pondered the idea of a blog...I realized that there is a lot more to me than running, and this way I would have more "material". First and foremost, I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 and grateful every day for my children and the fact that I can be home raising them. I also love to quilt, bake and read, among other things. So...this blog will be about my life and everything and everyone in it. Welcome!