Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!

O.k....it will probably take me a while to get this all set up...but this is a start. A fellow forum member on a running forum that I belong to had suggested that I start a blog to chronicle my come-back to running. I ran competitively in high school, but then got away from it due to school, career and children. I am now back! I ran my first 5K in 13 years last summer and quickly became addicted! I have run a few more this summer and have my first 10K in October.
However, as I pondered the idea of a blog...I realized that there is a lot more to me than running, and this way I would have more "material". First and foremost, I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 and grateful every day for my children and the fact that I can be home raising them. I also love to quilt, bake and read, among other things. So...this blog will be about my life and everything and everyone in it. Welcome!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Well hello Sarah! Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm glad you'll post about other stuff as well as running!

BeachRunner said...

Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck preparing for the 10k.