Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall has...sprung?

Well..whatever the phrase is...fall is here! It is my favorite time of the year! I have been decorating the house for the season. Below is our family room mantel. It is my first time having a mantel and I had fun arranging everything.



Below is the treasured candy corn pumpkin. We have had this since before the kids. We all LOVE candy corn. It never seems to stay full for very long. :)




Below is our front door. I found the mums at Sam's Club and the wreath and scarecrow at Michaels. It was Missymiss's idea to put the scarecrow in the flower pot. I like the way it turned out.


This is the view down the hill from our front yard. I can't wait for a few weeks when the foliage is at its peak...it will be gorgeous.



This one is our powder room. I was not sure what to do with it, but wanted to do something fall-ish. I had the little pumpkins from a few years ago and found the towel at Target. I LOVE Target. I am there at least once or twice a week. I usually can gets lots of shopping done there. They have great soft pretzels and as soon as we walk in the door, Bubby says "soft pretzel please" If I get him one he is nice and quiet for the whole excursion...I usually end up spending too much at Target. :)


So...those are my decorations. How do you like to decorate for fall??

2 comments:

Tanya said...

mmmmmmm....candy corn! My nephews hate it, so they save it for me when they get it in their trick or treat bags!

Shannon said...

Everything looks so great! I love your mantel and your bathroom! So cute! Also, I like the idea of putting the scarecrow in the pot too!